If HIPAA training has already been assigned to you:
- Sign into ULearn using your U of M Internet ID and password;
- Once at your ULearn homepage, click on the tab “Learning” and under the drop down menu, click on “View Your Transcript;”
- Click on the “Launch” button for course (HI5600) PJPD - Managing Health Data;
- Another tab will open up with the training course;
- Click the right arrow at the top right hand corner of the screen to begin the course;
- Once the course is finished, you can close training course page.
If you want to register yourself for HIPAA training:
- Sign into ULearn using your U of M Internat ID and password (If you do not have a UMN email account you will need to register before you can log in);
- After you have signed in, your ULearn homepage will appear;
- There will be a box on the right side of the screen called “Browse for Training;” click on “Data Management;”
- A number of courses will appear on the “Browse for Training” list;
- The course, (HI5600) PJPD – Managing Health Data, will be the fourth course listed;
- Click on the course name and the page “Training Details” will appear;
- Click on “Launch” to start the training course;
- After the training course is completed, it will appear on your training transcript.